Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

In a Land Phar, Phar....from McDonald's

by Jody Worsham
All rights reserved for non-traceable credit card

In a farm house, far, far from McDonald's no happy meals have been eaten since the Evil Dark Visa sent the print out showing four pages of charges to McDonald's. Now Hans Lo Cal has decreed an embargo on all things Mc including Mocha Frappes.

Princess Phat blames the CEO of Mikey D's for their siren call of $1 drinks and the double temptation of two for one hot apple pies.

All was tolerable until McDonald's unveiled their newest Death Star to Dieters...the McChicken Bites. The bites are so tiny and cute that they easily deceive Princess Phat into thinking they couldn't possibly hold many calories. The cute little Chinese take-out boxes they come in, however, are guaranteed to make you hungry again in one hour.

And yes, I, er Princess Phat fell off the diet wagon and went slipping and sliding up and down the golden arches taking tiny bites out of her diet as she went.

Curse you Dark Visa for printing out her transgressions. Next time, she'll use cash.

8 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Oh, dear. Hope the wagon's not too far down the road.

Anonymous said...

I don't trust McD's any more after I heard about the pink goop they use.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Always pay cash for a guilty pleasure. That way you don't have to relive your moment of weakness, and nobody will be the wiser. Never, never leave a paper trail.

Nick said...

Believe I can count the number of times I have eaten McDs on a chicken finger.

BTW, re your computer; I just got an e-machine. Not fancy, but has been working well for most things I do. And like me, they're cheap.

Sharon said...

So clever and funny. I agree with Starting Over, never leave a paper trail for guilty pleasures. That way when people ask how Princess Phat got that way, you can always deny knowledge and complicity.

Bonnie Rice said...

My husband talked me into getting the "sharing" size of those chicken bites so I could share with the dog when we were traveling and even with her sad eyes drilling into me, I think she got two pieces. NO FAIR Mickey D!

Bonnie Rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody Worsham said...

Do not know how I deleted a comment. Sorry whoever you were...are. Notnintental